Finding the Right Roofing Replacement Contractor
Your roof — it protects you and your family. It shelters you from spring storms, provides shade on hot summer days, and holds the heat in during a cold winter. At least, that’s what your roof should be doing. Perhaps you’ve recently discovered a leak, or the last big storm caused some damage. You know that you need roofing replacement services, but you aren’t sure where to start. After all, good roof is one of the most important investments you can make in your home. You want the roof done by true professionals with a proven track record. You need a roofing contractor that uses the best quality materials, and will stand by their work if there is ever a problem. A well-done roofing replacement job will be a huge asset for the value of your house, but most importantly, it will keep you, your family and your home safer and drier in the long run.
Our roof replacement and repair services includes...
- New Roofs
- Roof Repairs
- Roof Maintenance Services
- Commercial Roofing
- Worn/Aged Shingles
- Missing Shingles
- Curled Shingles
- Rusted and Worn Eave drip
- Deteriorated Plywood
- Poor Ventilation
- Heat-Losing Skylights
- Deteriorated Valleys
- and more...
When looking for a roofing company, here are some helpful tips to follow and questions to ask:
- Start by asking trusted friends, family or co-workers who have recently had roofing replacement work done on their home. Ask about how well the work was done, what kind of roofing materials were used, and how well the contractor understood and met your friends’ roofing needs.
- Always ask about the warranty. How long is it and what does it include? If your friends had subsequent problems with the roofing job, how did the contractor handle those issues?
- Find out how long the company has been in business. Nearly 70 percent of new roofing companies go out of business within the first three years of operation! Choose a roofing replacement contractor with a long history. This means they’ve made a lot of customers happy over the years by doing high quality work that they are ready to stand behind.
- Is the roofing company licensed and insured? Make sure to get the license number, especially if you need to file the roofing replacement job with your insurance company.
- Ask the contractor about the roofing replacement procedures and the materials that they use. The contractor should give you a clear presentation, showing the exact steps they take to replace the roof. They should also be able to explain the benefits or drawbacks of the different materials used, and have samples to show you. How well do they understand you and your home’s needs?
Here at CBS Home Improvements, we have 18 years and thousands of happy customers as a testament to the quality of our roofing replacement work. In fact, 85% of our business comes as referrals from happy customers! We are licensed in the states of Virginia and California, and have an excellent track record with the Better Business Bureau. We can answer all of your questions, and most of all, we can build you a roof you can rely on for years to come. Call us today to find out more about our roofing replacement services.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
We do not consider a job complete until you are completely satisfied.